Monday, April 4, 2011

Who I Am

Hi all. My name is Joseph. People online call me Broloth, people in my EU guild call me Broseph, and people at work call me Schmied.

Feel free to refer to me as one of the above :)

I'm your average happy-go-lucky guys who apparently is really angry and loud all the time.

I've recently been asked to attend PAX west with a friend of mine, and happily agreed. He wants to cosplay as Haggar and wants me to cosplay as Vodka Gobalsky.

While that's all good fun, we are both, unfortunately, out of shape. After a 2 years at my desk job, my gut is starting to hang over my waistband, and that just isn't going to work for these costumes. So me and a few friends have been hitting the gym for the past few days, and I have until 8/26 to get into Zangief mode! I'll keep you all updated on how that's going as time progresses.

I'll be on here everyone once and a while posting my thoughts, but will most likely be trolling Joe's posts. I thank you all for having me.

Oh, one more thing. I'm trying out a new tattoo idea, but need some help. I need a character in pop culture who is naturally envious. Preferably from a cartoon or video game. If anyone wants to leaves their thoughts in the comments, that would be awesome!

Ttyl.

2 comments:

Joe said...

I never knew that dude's name was Vodka. That's not Russian sounding at all.

Joe said...

Oh, and good luck and all that.