Thursday, April 7, 2011

What Bothers Me Right Now 5

Why the fuck did they change the opening for "Unsolved Mysteries"? I remember growing up and hearing that fucking "Do do do do do do do do" shit and pissing my pants. It was so fucking creepy to hear that and then, Jesus Christ, here comes Robert Stack. At 9 years old, that's like Death just staring you right in the eyes. Nothing against Dennis Farina but, he's no Robert Stack. Understandable that they can't just dig up Robert Stack and have him go back to doing the show. Dude's been dead for years now but, come on. Give me my creepy fucking music.

As well, you seriously can't update the fucking dramatizations? I mean, this is the same shit that was filmed back in the 80s and 90s. Spruce it up a bit. It's 2011. You're interviewing people with mullets and mall rat hair. And my God, perms used to be all the rage, didn't they? I'm just saying, love what you guys are doing cause it's interesting...I mean, it's complete shit but, it's fun to watch...but yea, bring back the old music and update the video. That's it.



Oh, and if at all possible, CGI Robert Stack in there. I miss that "Untouchable" motherfucker. Joe out.

No comments: