Wednesday, April 13, 2011

GG Trion

So, I decided to try Rift out with a few friends from my EU guild, and I was really digging the whole "rifts opening up and you gotta close 'em thing" when half way through one of the rifts, my account gets "Logged in from another session" or w/e. So great, my account was hacked.

"No big deal," I thought, "I'll just get the Rift authenticator, problem solved!"

NOPE!

I download the App for my iPhone, and low and behold, the second I go to run it, the loading screen appears with the big 'ole Trion logo, but then it cuts right back to the main screen of my phone.

So, I guess that's that! Can't play Rift 'cause it's hacked and their authenticator doesn't work. Guess you can make a game and make it as pretty as you want, but without polishing and making it epic, all it is is a shiny turd.

1 comment:

Joe said...

Not sure what that's all about. I haven't had any issues to date. Only thing that happened is when they first introduced "coin locking", I was locked out of my account until I verified my identity through my email. Good luck getting it to work. It's pretty fun game.