Monday, April 18, 2011

The Tournament of Kings And Up Another Grand

Tournament of Kings
Hey all!  Just got back from the Tournament of Kings and some gambling.  That show was absolutely amazing.  A pretty great way to close out the Vegas trip, in my mind.  We ended up rooting for "Dragon", the evil sorcerer.  In the end, the good guys triumphed but, it was all in great fun.  Lots of violence, pyrotechnics, good looking chicks and a midget.  Oh, and the food was excellent too.  The only gross part was when a clod of dirt shot right into my mug.  At least I hope that was dirt.  In any case, if you're heading to Vegas and you're up for dinner and a show, I highly recommend it!


In other news, that Wheel of Fortune machine is my bitch.  I decided to take a detour and hit up the machine one last time before heading to the room.  I put in a hundred bucks and was down to just about thirty left.  Then, I finally hit the bonus spin.  And what a bonus.  One thousand big ones.  Yep.  So, altogether, that machine wound up paying me just about 2200 bucks.  All in all, I wound up leaving Vegas with a profit of 2400.  Not too shabby if I do say so myself.

In the end, it was a pretty great trip.  Watched some Blue men play music with a little nerd named Sasha, took a trip 45 years into the past to watch The Beatles, hung out with a douchebag magician, got horse dirt in my souvenir mug, had a duck pee on me, made the Pat Sajak machine my bitch, and left the desert with a cool couple grand and then some.  What happens in Vegas...gets put on the blog.  Joe out.

PS:  See ya in Austin soon!

No comments: