Sunday, April 17, 2011

And Then Everything Worked Out

Wheel of Fortune, you my bitch
So, you know how I was bitching about the show last night and all that money I spent?  Well, I made up for it and some.  Just came back from Excalibur with an extra $1250 in my pocket.  I guess that's my place.  Hit up the Wheel of Fortune machine.  Won $250 right off the bat and thought I should walk around and check out the other machines.  After breaking even on pretty much everything, I decided to head back to Wheel of Fortune.  Wound up hitting back to back Bonus Spins worth $500 each.  So, that puts me at about fourteen hundred or so profit.  I think that'll do for me as far as gambling goes.  I can't complain about leaving Vegas with a profit.

Tonight's the show at Excalibur.  I can't remember the name...  Something about Knights of the Round Table or some such thing.  Should be a fun way to end our stay.  I'll let you know about it once we get back.  Joe out.

Edit:  Show's called Tournament of Kings.

No comments: